Our dedicated teams and various offices will take responsibility for the successful delivery of projects.
- A full understanding of various types of infrastructure, buildings and associated facilities.
- An appreciation of value drivers specific to each sector including stakeholder needs.
- Experience of collaborative working with innovative designers and challenging projects.
- A comprehensive data base of relevant cost information for cost planning and cost management.
- A cost benefit analysis service designed to drive optimum sustainability issues and their contribution to long term strategies.
+ OUR VISION
+ OUR CORE VALUES
ETHICAL - Ethical behaviour and integrity is at the cornerstone of EQUATE’s relationships and we are committed to operating to the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct across the African continent. We have zero tolerance towards any form of bribery and corruption.
EQUALITY - EQUATE is a Level 2 Contributor to B-BBEE with a focus on diversity and non-discrimination ensuring an inclusive work place for all its employees.
EDUCATE - To build a solid foundation of learning and teaching, EQUATE aims to FIND | BUILD | ENGAGE future leaders in our industry and to cultivate a life-long learning approach through the EQUATE Academy.
EXCELLENCE – EQUATE strives to surpass ordinary standards in every aspect of our existence, to deliver professional services of outstanding quality and ensuring excellence throughout.